What is whitehead treatment without spending much money? Whitehead is formed equal to blackhead. But these two types of blackheads are different, which makes it a big pore. In white comedones, excess oil and dead skin cells enter the open pores. Because the pores are too small, the mixture of oil and dead skin cells is blocked inside and not oxidized. Therefore, if squeezed, this type of blackheads have a white color.
Here, you will know 30 best whitehead treatment with a natural herb. You can do all their treatment at home quickly.
What is a whitehead
Whitehead is a type of acne caused by dead skin cells, oils, and bacteria trapped in the pores. It’s appearing on the skin when clogged pores close and raises a small white bulge on the surface of the skin. These blackheads have not been infected, and are not swollen or flushed. Hair follicles are also trapped so that the acne is also called closed comedo.
Blackheads are a mild acne type and arise due to the production of excess oils produced by oil glands on the skin. Anyone can have whiteheads of both men and women, young and old. Everyone still has the potential to have blackheads when an adult brand.
There are many causes of whitehead and knowing the cause of whiteheads is the right step to prevent it. Below are some of the causes of whitehead you should know.
- Oily skin
Oily skin is very susceptible to acne. When the sebum on the excess skin, then dirt and dust will be trapped there and cause acne. Oily skin can be caused by hot and humid weather, food and cosmetics.
- Hair follicles
When hair follicles break, this can lead to blackheads. Some causes of broken hair follicles are often squeezing pimples, peeling, excessive washing of face, laser treatment and the use of chemicals.
- Use of chemicals
Some chemicals such as propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, and cosmetic dyes can cause whiteheads.
- Dairy products
Foods made from milk and high sugar levels can increase the production of oil glands in the skin. Therefore, when you consume foods made from milk, you can more easily experience a white head.
- Smoking habits can cause whitehead. This form of zits is extra common in folks who smoke.
The characteristics of whitehead
Whitehead is a closed type characterized by small white dots. Usually, whiteheads are often found in the T-zone area, especially on the nose. White color found in blackheads this one was caused by the pores of the skin that closed so the air can not enter and undergo chemical reactions such as the blackheads.
30 Whitehead Treatment: Best Home Remedies
- Aloe vera
Aloe vera is very useful to remove blackheads because the nutritional content is very good for the skin. Aloe vera gel is suitable for all skin types and is cooling the skin. With aloe vera, you can remove the whitehead while reducing the excess oil on the face.
Whitehead treatment with aloe vera
- Prepare fresh aloe vera
- Cut the crocodiles into pieces and wash them thoroughly
- After that wipe the aloe vera on the face
- Let stand for 20 minutes until the gel aloe vera dries
- Wash your face thoroughly
- Do it this way 2 -3 times a week
- Egg white mask
Egg white contains high protein so it can be used to eliminate whitehead. Egg white mask is used to reduce the levels of oil in the skin and remove dead skin cells.
Whitehead treatment with egg white mask
- Prepare 1 egg and grab the whites only
- Stir the egg whites and use as a mask
- Before using an egg white mask, wash your face first with warm water
- Apply a mask on your face and let stand for 15 minutes
- After that rinse face with cold water
- Do it this way 2 times a week
- Egg whites and aloe vera
Aloe vera and egg whites are very active natural ingredients to remove blackheads. Aloe vera has a gel that makes skin cool. Also, this material also has antibacterial that can kill the bacteria that cause blackheads and acne. Egg whites are used to reduce excess oil. That way, you can use both materials to remove the whitehead.
Whitehead treatment with egg white and aloe vera
- Prepare one leaf of aloe vera
- Wash Aloe vera with water
- Put aloe vera meat
- Put aloe vera in a clean container
- Take one chicken egg, and take only the whites
- Put chicken egg whites on aloe vessels
- Stir in egg white, and aloe vera are evenly mixed
- Use the mixture for a face mask
- Leave the mask for 20 minutes, then rinse face clean
- Do this two times a week for best results
- Lemon mask
Lemons contain anti-oxidants, and vitamin C. Antioxidants in lemons are very useful to remove dead skin cells on the face. Also, antioxidants and vitamin C is helpful to prevent various skin problems like whiteheads.
Whitehead treatment with lemon
- Prepare 1 fresh lemon
- Slice the lemon into two parts
- Wash your face with warm water
- After that apply lemon on blackhead face
- Massage your face using the lemon
- Use this method 3 times a week
Mint is a leaf that gives a refreshing taste sensation. Mint is also dominant in removing blackheads. These leaves contain substances that are anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Both substances are needed to overcome the problem of blackheads and acne. Not only that, using mint leaves as a mask can also refresh your facial skin.
Whitehead treatment with mint mask
- Prepare 10 pieces of mint leaves
- Blend the mint leaves and add a little water until the texture is like pasta
- Apply mint leaves that have been smoothed on your whitehead
- Let stand for 15 minutes for the substance in it to sink in
- After that gently rub the face that comedo
- Rinse your face with cold water
- Do this 3 times a week
- Toothpaste and lime juice
You can use toothpaste to clean blackheads that exist in your nose. You can also add lime as an additional ingredient to remove the whitehead. Toothpaste contains a mint that refreshes the skin and kills the bacteria that cause blackheads. Similar to toothpaste, lemon also provides antibacterial properties that are effective for killing bacteria in the skin.
Whitehead treatment with toothpaste and lemon
- Prepare 2 teaspoon toothpaste and place in a small bowl
- Prepare 1 fresh lime
- Wash the lemon
- Split the lime into 2 parts
- Squeeze the lemon into a bowl containing toothpaste and mix well
- Use the above mixture in the area where whitehead is located
- Let stand for 15 minutes after that rinse with warm water
- Repeat washing the face using cold water until clean
- Benzoyl peroxide
Facial and cream soap products containing benzoyl peroxide are the main options for dealing with whitehead problems. This product is also sold freely on the market or doctor’s prescription, so it is not difficult for you to get this whitehead treatment. Benzoyl peroxide serves to control excess oil content in the pores. By using products that contain these ingredients, you can more easily reduce the whitehead.
- Wheat Paste
Making the paste from wheat is used to whiten skin and remove blackheads, even stubborn blackheads though. Wheat contains minerals and vitamins that help maintain healthy skin. Wheat is also beneficial to counter the excess oil on your face.
Whitehead treatment with whole wheat pasta
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- Lemon juice to taste
- Mix the ginger flour and lemon juice until it resembles a paste
- Clean your face with warm water, dry and use whole grain paste for a mask
- Let the wheat pasta dry out, about 30 minutes
- Rinse again with cold water
- Use this method 2 times a week
- Light therapy
Light therapy is done with the help of light. This treatment is useful for eliminating various skin problems such as pimples and blackheads. Light treatment efficiently kills bacteria that cause inflammation. Nevertheless, this whitehead treatment also causes side effects. Some of the side effects of light therapy to remove whiteheads are skin becomes sore, red, and more sensitive to light.
- Sugar Scrub
Sugar scrubs are used to help exfoliate dead skin cells. And one of the causes of whitehead is the dead skin cells that accumulate on the skin. Dead skin cells potentially clog your pores that result in acne, whiteheads, and blackheads. Sugar scrubs help maintain healthy skin, remove dead skin cells, reduce excess oil on the skin and brighten the skin.
Whitehead treatment with sugar scrub
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 spoons of jojoba oil
- Airtight glass jars
- Mix 1 cup of granulated sugar with jojoba oil and mix well
- Insert the mixture into the air mask and store it in a dark and cool place
- Use a scrub on the part that is blackhead
How to Use a Sugar Scrub
- Stir the sugar scrub before you use it
- Clean your face with water
- Take some scrubs using your fingertips
- Apply a sugar scrub on the whitehead
- Massage the scrub on the whitehead in a circular motion, let stand for 10 minutes
- Afterwards, rinse with water
- Do this way more than 2-3 times a week
- Stop using if you have skin irritation
- Clove mask
Cloves are a natural ingredient that is useful for clearing acne and blackheads from your skin. This antibacterial content of cloves is capable of killing Whitehead causing bacteria.
Whitehead treatment with clove mask
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of clove powder
- Mix the clove powder with lemon juice until it becomes a paste
- Apply a paste on your whitehead
- Let stand for 30 minutes
- After that wash your face
- Use this approach 3 times per week for first-class effects
- Papaya Mask
Papaya fruit rich in nutrients and vitamins in addition to beneficial to the health of the body, papaya fruit is also useful to remove blackheads in the nose. Using a papaya mask not only helps eliminate whitehead but is also beneficial to whiten your face.
Whitehead treatment with papaya mask
- Prepare papaya fruit
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Peel the papaya and puree
- Mix the finely ground papaya with milk and honey
- Mix the mixture evenly and use a mask
- Apply face mask and leave for 20 minutes
- Afterwards, wash your face with clean water
- Do it this way every other day
- Extraction of blackheads
Extraction of blackheads is a treatment aimed at lifting the whitehead by plucking it out. This therapy uses a unique tool from a doctor or dermatologist. This treatment is very useful to reduce blackheads, even eliminate them quickly. However, you should know the side effects caused by blackhead extraction. The side effect of this method is to create a scar on the blackhead.
- Neem Leaf
Neem leaves have antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral agents that are effective in skin infections. This leaves serves to overcome the irritation and reduce inflammation due to acne without drying the skin. You can use neem leaves to remove the whitehead.
Whitehead treatment with neem leaves
- Prepare some neem leaves
- 3 glasses of water
- Put the neem and water leaves in the pan, then bring to a boil
- Boil the neem leaves until and wither, then turn off the stove
- Use the water of neem leaves to wash your face while the water is still warm
- Do this 2 times a day for best results
Salt is one of the natural ingredients to remove blackheads. Natural acne treatment works as a useful scrub to clean up dirt and oil content in the pores.
Whitehead treatment with salt
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 cup warm water
- Mix salt in warm water, mix well
- Wash your face with salt water and leave to dry for up to 15 minutes
- Then wash your face with clean water
- Chemical Peeling
Chemical peels are skin care using chemicals. This treatment will be more effective when combined with other acne treatments, except drugs containing retinoids. This procedure is not only useful for removing acne and acne scars, but it is effective for removing whiteheads and blackheads. After undergoing chemical peels, the skin will feel hot and look red for a while, and there is a long-term skin color change.
- Coriander Mask
Coriander is rich in antioxidant substances that can help prevent free radicals that damage the skin. Coriander contains minerals and vitamin C to remove acne and blackheads. You can create a coriander mask to overcome the whitehead this way.
Whitehead treatment with coriander mask
- Prepare 3 coriander
- 3 spoon of cucumber that has been smoothed
- Blend cilantro
- Mix the coriander that has been mashed with cucumber
- Mix the mixture until smooth and apply on the face area where there is whitehead
- Let stand for 15 minutes
- After that wash your face with water
- Use coriander mask two times a week
Soy contains lots of protein, calcium and other nutrients that are beneficial to your skin health. Specifically, soybean is also the best alternative and powerful to combat blackheads quickly.
Whitehead treatment with soybean
- Prepare one and a half cups of soybeans
- Prepare 2 cups of water
- Soak beans in water for 4 hours
- After that take soybeans that have been soaked and mashed until a mask can be used
- Use a mask on your face for 30 minutes
- Then wash your face back with cold water
- Do this three times a week
Clay is a natural material that you can use to remove whitehead. This material contains mineral-rich substances. The soil includes molecules that are electrically charged when wet. Useful clays attract oil and debris locked in the pores of the face. It’s instrumental to pull whitehead and blackhead acne quickly.
Whitehead treatment with clay
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of clay
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Mix clay and lemon juice, mix well
- Clean your face with warm water
- Apply mixture on your whitehead and let stand for 20 minutes
- Afterwards, wash your face with warm water
- Use this method two times a week for maximum results
- Basil mask leaves
Basil leaves are one of the acne treatment that contains antibacterial. With antibacterial content, this leaf is used to remove the bacteria that cause acne and blackheads. To remove the whitehead, you can bolt the mask from the basil leaves as shown below.
Whitehead treatment with basil leaves
- Prepare 15 basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Blend the basil leaves then mix with lemon juice
- Clean your face, then apply a mixture on the Whitehead area
- Let stand for 30 minutes
- After that wash your face
- For best results, do this way 2 -3 times a week
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Mint
Apple cider vinegar has acidic properties that can kill the bacteria that cause acne and blackheads. Mint is a leaf that contains menthol and is useful for dealing with various skin problems. Apple cider vinegar can help to knock things out causing blackheads, while mint raises a cool sensation You can use both natural ingredients to remove acne whitehead.
Whitehead treatment with apple cider vinegar and mint
- Prepare 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of smoothed mint leaves
- Put apple cider vinegar and mint leaves on the bottle, add a little water
- Mix the mixture evenly
- Clean your face, then dip the cotton into the mixture above
- Apply mixture on your whitehead, let sit overnight
- After the morning, wash your face
- Use this method every night
- Sandalwood powder mask
Sandalwood powder has anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and softening substances that are useful for skin health. Sandalwood powder is also helpful to remove acne and blackheads.
Whitehead treatment with sandalwood powder
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder
- Enough water
- Mix sandalwood powder with water until it becomes a paste
- Apply the paste to your whitehead
- Leave the pasta for 20 minutes, then wipe your face
- For best results, use sandalwood powder paste 2 times a week
- Reduce the use of cosmetics
Excessive use of cosmetics can lead to acne and blackheads. Some types of cosmetics such as solid powder, facial cream or sunblock can clog skin pores if used excessively. To prevent whiteheads, you can reduce the use of cosmetics or use them at any time.
- Using peeling cream
Peeling cream is a product of whitehead treatment. This product is used to clean the surface of the skin and reduce blackheads. Peeling cream is a powerful product in lifting the dirt, especially dead skin cells stack in the face. If you wear them regularly, your facial skin looks cleaner and brighter.
However, this whitehead treatment product can irritate certain skin types. To prevent irritation, avoid rubbing the skin too hard when applying the cream. Also, the use of peeling cream is only recommended one to two times a week.
- Expand the consumption of water
Water is not only beneficial to your body, but water is also helpful for skin health. By consuming 7 glasses of water per day, you can avoid various skin problems. The water you drink every day helps remove toxins from your body and skin. You can consume white to remove acne whitehead.
- Avoid stress
Stress is one of the triggers of acne and whiteheads. Stress triggers the production of excess oils in the skin thus triggering the growth of acne-causing bacteria. The more you stress, the easier you have blackheads. Therefore, to prevent and overcome the whitehead or blackhead, you can control stress on yourself.
- Change your pillowcase
Another whitehead treatment that can help you to remove whiteheads is to change pillowcases regularly. The pillowcase you use as bedding is a place of dirt, dust, and bacteria. No wonder if the rarely changed pillowcase often triggers the emergence of blackheads. The right time to change pillowcases is once a week.
- Using Tweezers
Tweezers are tools you can use for whitehead treatment. Tweezers are one of the most practical ways to remove blackheads. This tool is sold freely in the market, and you can use it efficiently. You just have to take a visible white comedo. To get the best results, steam your face first with hot water.
The steam face before using tweezers useful to open the pores of the skin making it easier to take blackheads. Whitehead treatment is somewhat easier, but do not press too hard the skin around the blackheads so as not to irritate. After taking white comedo with tweezers, wash your face with cold water so that the skin pores close.
- Avoid alcohol consumption
Alcohol consumption becomes one of the triggers of blackheads. Alcoholic drinks can damage the health of organs, as well as your skin health.
- Use oil-free cosmetics
Oil is one of the leading triggers for the emergence of whiteheads and blackheads. To prevent and reduce the whitehead, you can use oil-free cosmetics. This type of cosmetics does not contain ingredients that can trigger excess sebum production in the skin.
Even if you use oil-free cosmetics as a whitehead treatment, you should also clean your face regularly. Cosmetics attached to the skin can clog the skin pores. Try to do deep cleansing for skin cleaner than cosmetics.
With 30 tips how to get rid of whitehead acne above, you can more easily remove the whitehead without having to spend expensive.