Pustules are another type of inflamed acne. This acne resembles a white head with a red ring around the lump. This type of skin is red at the bottom, with pus on top. They appear in various sizes and often have a brownish comedo cap like the top of the pus’s head.
What is Pustule acne?
Pustules are pimple-shaped pimples. This type of acne that has pus at the end. This purulent acne can seem if you have a contamination of your body, in which white blood cells try to combat it. That’s what reasons a combination of fluid at the skin infected with germs and white blood cells due of pus. while pus develops under the pores and skin or the pores of your skin, it can result in the formation of pustules or festering pimples.
The purulent acne or a pustule has a smaller size, and is as a result of a bacterial or fungal contamination. Several types of pustules may also arise that are not caused by infection, these types of pustules are sterile and are caused by inflamed skin diseases such as in pemphigus or psoriasis.
- Excess oil
Excessive oil production on the face, can also aggravate the state of acne that is to change the acne become bloody and fester.
- Often squeezing pimples
Squeezing acne with dirty hands can transfer bacteria to acne-causing inflammation. Hands are the place of many germs and bacteria. If you frequently squeeze pimples, this can aggravate your acne and cause pus.
- Error selecting cosmetics
The mistake of choosing the cosmetics you used can cause the infection. Beauty equipment that is not hygienic will accelerate the growth of bacteria on acne.
- Oily food
Consumption of foods containing excess oil can trigger oil production in the skin. Therefore, oily food also triggers the emergence of acne pustules.
- Hereditary or genetic factors
- Cigarettes and certain medications
An acne pustule has components that you can quickly identify. This acne has a white or yellow pus contents, reddish and visible from the outside. This acne does not cause pain when touched.
21 Pustule Acne Treatment at Home
Garlic contains ingredients that are beneficial to our body’s health, and even many garlic extracts are sold people with diabetes that are useful for clearing acne, inhibiting premature aging, lowering cholesterol, overcoming poisoning, treating toothache, nourish hair, cope with flu, prevent cancer, anti-inflammation and also as an anti-bacterial.
Garlic contains vitamin C, Vitamin B6, iron, beta-carotene, magnesium, phosphorus, niacin, panthitenik acid, folate, carbohydrates, sugar, fiber, fat, protein, calcium, potassium, sodium, zinc, vitamin B1 and riboflavin. Garlic is used to reduce acne and inflammation and prevent various kinds of acne. Antibacterial properties in this garlic that accelerate the healing of your acne.
Pustule acne treatment with garlic
- Clean your face to remove facial skin dirt
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic to taste, a garlic blender until it becomes a paste
- After the garlic becomes soft, add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix well
- Apply garlic to your acne for 30 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
- Perform traditional acne treatment on a regular basis
Tomatoes are wealthy in nutrients A and C, beta-carotene, folic acid, antioxidants, lutein, lycopene, choline, and alpha lipoic acid. Tomato fruit is used to protect the skin from sunburn, to eliminate acne and blackheads.
Pustule acne treatment with tomato
- Provide 1 tomato that is red and fresh, wash
- Blend the tomatoes until they become paste
- Clean your face before using paste
- Then apply a paste to the skin gets acne
- Leave the pasta for 30 minutes
- Afterwards, rinse face with warm water
- Do this treatment twice a week
- Avoid squeezing pimples
Acne is disturbing appearance and makes you want to press it. However, this is not recommended, as it may pose a risk of infection and trigger more severe inflammation. Acne pustules can disappear by itself if your skin care is done well. If an acne pustule ruptures by itself, wipe it with cotton or sterile gauze and spread it with antibiotics.
Potatoes contain vitamin C, iron, vitamin B6, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Potato is perfect for skin health. Potato is useful to reduce wrinkles, whiten face, overcome dry skin, brighten the skin and also eliminate the eyes of panda. It’s also good to prevent and eliminates pustule acne.
Pustule acne treatment with potato
- Prepare enough potatoes and peel them and wash them thoroughly
- Puree the vegetables until they can be used for masks
- Put 2 tablespoons of honey into potato paste and stir until evenly distributed
- Apply your mixture for 25 minutes
- After that clean, your face with warm water then rinse with cold water
Isotretinoin is a vitamin A-based drug used to treat severe acne as well as pustule acne. This drug is used when other medications have been tried, but acne does not go away. Side effects of using this pustule acne drug containing tretinoin are skin irritations that can cause dry and itchy skin. When using an ointment containing this substance, the facial skin should not be exposed to sunlight. Use of isotretinoin should be consulted with your dermatologist.
The use of exotic containing isotretinoin should not be given to pregnant women, as it can cause defects in the fetus.
Cucumber is perfect for the skin; cucumber can reduce facial redness due to acne and make skin smooth and radiant.
Pustule acne treatment with cucumber
- Prepare 1 cucumber and remove the skin
- Blend cucumbers without water until smooth
- Spread a cucumber that has been mashed all over the face
- Let stand for 30 minutes
- Rinse your face clean with cold water
- Do this routinely to get rid of pustule acne more quickly
Honey is one of the best natural facial cleansers, because it contains antibiotic substances that can kill bacteria, prevent infection and also clean the dirt on the face.
Pustule acne treatment with honey
- Apply honey slowly to acne or your whole face
- Allow 30-60 minutes
- Rinse face clean with warm water
Lemon has been used for several centuries ago because of its usefulness. In addition to containing rich in vitamin C, can cleanse the facial skin from acne, can also be one way to whiten face and skin. Make sure to use fresh lemon instead of lemon in the bottle because it contains preservatives that are not good for your face.
Pustule acne treatment with lemon
- Cut the lemon into 2 parts and then squeeze
- Take the cotton bud and dip it or gently rub on the lemon water
- Apply lightly cotton bud that already contains lemon water for acne
- Allow drying
- Rinse with water
- Do it 2-3x a day if necessary
Papaya can also be useful for cleansing the face of acne. Besides the fruit of papaya leaves also have the same properties.
Pustule acne treatment with papaya
- Blender papaya to be smooth
- Apply to acne or make a face mask
- Wait until 30 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water
- Do it 3x in a day for maximum results
Almost similar to lemon, lime is also believed to help remove acne on the face.
Pustule acne treatment
- Squeeze the lemon that is still fresh
- Mix the lime juice with 1 teaspoons of honey
- Take the cotton bud and dip it into lemon juice and honey
- Apply with a cotton bud to the facial area with acne
- Allow for 15-30 minutes
- Rinse face with water until clean
- Using antibiotics
If the purulent zits that you have been difficult to deal with and eliminated, usually the physician will provide oral or topical antibiotic capsules to kill the microorganism that purpose pimples and reduces infection. Frequently, antibiotics are only used for a brief time, so your body does no longer build resistance and permit yourself to be prone to infection. Use of antibiotics tailor-made to the germs that purpose diseases on acne and doctor’s advice.
Steam can open the pores of the face to help the skin breathe, remove the oil and easy to clean from dirt trapped inside.
Pustule acne treatment with steam
- Fill the bowl with hot water that evaporates
- Put your face on it about 30cm, make sure hair does not cover the face
- Cover your head with a towel to trap the steam
- Keep your eyes closed during the evaporation process
- Leave for 10 minutes
- Continue using your usual facial cleanser
- Using over-the-counter medicines without a doctor’s prescription
To overcome pustules or festering pimples, you can use topical (topical) over-the-counter medicines on the market without a doctor’s prescription, such as calamine lotion or benzoyl peroxide gel. For benzoyl peroxide, available in the form of acne gel and cream. Benzoyl peroxide is used to dry out existing acne and prevent new acne breakouts. Benzoyl peroxide can also kill acne-causing bacteria.
- Baking soda
Baking soda is quite popular because, in addition to baking soda, baking soda can also clean things in the house as the pot becomes clean and shiny again. Baking soda also turned out to help in skin problems one of the acne.
Pustule acne treatment with baking soda
- Stir in baking soda with water until shaped paste
- Apply to the acne
- Let stand until dry or about 20 minutes until peeling
- Rinse face with warm water
- Aloe vera
Aloe vera also contains good substances such as anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anthraquinone, saponins, magnesium lactate and salicylic acid. With these substances included, aloe vera can help the healing process of acne, reduce oil and moisturize the skin. Also, aloe vera is also believed to be one way to remove acne scars.
Pustule acne treatment with aloe vera
- Peel the aloe vera and grab the meat only
- Blender or finely mashed
- Apply mask to your face
- Wait for 30 minutes
- Rinse face until clean
- Perform routine morning and evening for maximum results
- Using sulfur and salicylic acid
Sulfur is a natural herb with a distinctive aroma found in some lotions, cleansers, and masks. While salicylic acid at certain concentrations is often contained in soap and acne prickly cleansers can help prevent pores not clogged. While the pores are clean, facial skin is avoided from pimples. When the usage of an ointment that incorporates salicylic acid to triumph over acne, prevent the usage of facial cleansers that exfoliate.
- Japanese Rice
Japanese rice has a nutritious squalane oil that reduces dull, dry, wrinkled skin, lifts dead cells, moisturizes the skin, whitens skin and removes acne.
Pustule acne treatment with Japanese rice
- Cook the rice as usual
- When the rice is almost cooked, take the water that is thick enough
- Let stand until cool
- Apply to the entire face until it becomes a mask
- Let stand until dry
- Rinse face with water until clean
- Do it 2x a day
- Lavender Oil
Lavender oil not only can be used as an aromatherapy but it can be used to cure acne. This oil contains vitamin and mineral to get rid your acne.
Pustule acne treatment with lavender oil
- Simply drops as much as 1 drop on each acne
- Let stand until seep into the skin layer
- Do this in the morning and the evening for maximum results
Strawberries can also be utilized as a natural way of eliminating other acne. This fruits can brighten the skin, kill bacteria and cure acne problems.
Pustule acne treatment with strawberry
- Take fresh strawberries to taste
- Strawberry meat you can eat first and leave the strawberry section close to the stalk
- Gently rub the acne on the face
- Paste about 1-3 minutes
- Rinse with cold water
- Sea salt
Sea salt, in addition to good for sea salt hair also has a good mineral content for the skin, but avoid having iodine content. Iodized salt can aggravate acne and skin irritation.
Pustule acne treatment with sea salt
- Mix at least 1 teaspoon of sea salt with 2 tablespoons of warm water
- Take the cotton bud and dip it into the solution
- Apply directly to acne
- Let stand as long as possible to dry out acne and kill bacteria
- Egg white
Egg whites have many uses and properties, one of which can make skin taut and smooth. An egg white mask can make the pores closed and reduce acne on the face.
Pustule acne treatment with egg white
- Take 1 fresh egg
- Open and take the egg whites only, yellow can you cook and eat
- Apply egg white to face until becoming the mask
- Let stand overnight
- Rinse face in the morning with warm water
- Clean the makeup before bed
- Water consumption
- Regular exercise
- Bathing regularly at least 2 times a day
- Enough sleep
- Consumption of vitamins A, B6, and C that can be obtained from fruits and vegetables
- Clean pillowcases, bolsters, and mattress about 1 week
- Avoid fatty foods
- Avoid stress
- Avoid washing your face with water too cold or too hot
- Avoid excessive direct contact with the sun
- Avoid hand contact with face or acne
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages
- Do not wash your face too often
- Avoid excessive use of cosmetics
- Do not use 2 simultaneous moisturizing products