Nodular acne treatment with herbal can you make at home. Nodular acne can be said to be similar to acne stone. The cause is a blockage of dirt and sebum in the pores that later turned into a redness inflammation. Here you will know all about nodular acne treatment with herbal and others.
Nodular acne causes pain when touched. There is a bit of white color around it. Nodular acne is one type of acne that you can identify with a collar and painful bumps. It is located on the bottom of the skin so to overcome it requires special handling.
Here, you can find a variety of nodular acne treatment easily.
What is Nodular Acne?
Nodular acne is a pimple that is bigger than acne in general and is visible underneath the surface of the skin. This pimple will typically experience pain if touched. The feel is hard, red, and outstanding. Nodular acne takes a long time to heal, and usually leaves scars on the skin. Nodular acne is formed when the sebum blockage of the facial skin is associated with dirt and dust.
Nodular acne feels like a small bean growing under the skin. Red and white skin surrounds this acne. Nodular acne will be painful on the face and sore to the touch. The nodular form is somewhat larger than other types of acne. Handling this acne takes a relatively long time to cure it. Nodular acne causes more severe scars, not just pain or pain that you will feel. This acne causes acne scars like pockmarks and black spots and other effects.
Nodular acne causes
- Excess oil production
Nodular acne will appear on the face when the oil glands on the face mix with the hair follicles to form sebum. The sebum mixed with the dirt will build acne that is hard and red.
- Hormonal changes
Hormones also become one of the factors causing nodular acne. Especially in women, before menstruation or during pregnancy, progesterone hormone production increases to produce excessive oil content on the face. This is what then trigger the advent of zits. If it receives worse, the zits turn into inflamed and turn out to be a nodular acne.
Excessive blackheads on the face can cause nodular acne. If the blackheads are getting older, this will push the skin layer and form a crimson bump at the face. This lump carries dust from blackheads and is capable of causing infection of the face.
The use of cosmetics on the face can close the pores of the skin, especially the use of powder. Cosmetics make the skin trying to breathe and unable to take away the oil produced by using the glands. This oil is then buried and accrued into one under the floor of the pores and skin and trigger the onset of nodular acne.
Genetic factors can also trigger nodular acne. This acne can appear because one parent once had nodular acne. If one of your parents has this acne, then you or another child can have the same pimples.
- Skin type
Skin that tends to be sensitive and oily will be more susceptible to acne. Especially if your skin is acne skin type.
- Certain food allergies
There are numerous varieties of foods which can cause allergies and trigger the formation of acne. Allergies to certain foods can also cause nodular acne. This allergy causes inflammation of the skin and raises a red bump on the face. This allergic injury clogs the skin pores, triggering the inflammation of the swelling on the face.
- Frequently touching acne
One of the terrible conduct which can cause the growth of nodular acne is the habit of squeezing pimples. Small acne that is affected continuously will become more severe because it is mixed with dust and dirt on the fingertips. If continuous done will cause the appearance of acne nodular.
Nodular features of acne
- It hurts when touched
- Has a hard texture
- Acne is red and protruding
- Healing is longer than other acne
- Acne leaves scars on the skin or pockmarks
- Acne is more than 0.5 cm in size
Danger of nodular acne
Nodular acne is a lump on the skin or under the skin which is also called a skin tumor. A nodular tissue may contain inflammation or a mixture of tissue and fluid. Skin tumors can be benign, pre-cancerous or cancerous. Nodular acne will trigger the emergence of cysts if left continuously.
If you have acne with a larger size, excruciating torture, and the size of the wound is very severe, then there is a possibility that you are experiencing the nodular acne. Although it is quite difficult to cure, there are many treatments to prevent and overcome this acne.
Nodular Acne Treatment
Lime has clean, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties that are good for skin health. You can add other natural ingredients to deal with nodular acne.
Nodular acne treatment with lime
- Prepare 1 point of lemon and grab the juice
- Mix with a little milk and stir until blended
- Apply on face evenly as a mask
- Allow the mask to dry
- After that rinse your face with warm water
- Dry the face and with a soft towel slowly
- Do this 3 times a week to get maximum results
- Tomato mask
Tomatoes have no doubt to treat facial skin and get rid of acne. Tomatoes contain high antioxidants that help kill acne-causing bacteria. Tomatoes are also useful for treating nodular acne.
Nodular acne treatment with tomato mask
- Prepare 1 tomato red and fresh
- Blend the tomatoes
- Clean your face before using a mask
- Apply to face evenly and let stand for about 10 minutes or until it dries.
- After that rinse your face
- Do this 4 times a week
- Lemon juice
Lemon has L-ascorbic acid content in lemons can reduce the problem of inflammation in acne prone skin is also able to clean the clogged face pores. You can use lemon juice to overcome nodular acne.
Nodular acne treatment with lemon juice
- Prepare 1 lemon
- Squeeze the lemon and grab the juice
- Apply lemon juice to your acne
- Wait for lemon juice to seep on your acne for 15 minutes
- After that clean your face
- Use lemon juice 3 times a week
Note: For maximum results, wash your face before using lemon juice
Nodular acne treatment can also be done from within the body, i.e., by drinking fruit and vegetable juices such as apples, oranges, spinach, cucumber, and green apples. Consumption of some juice is a form of detoxification to remove toxins from the skin. With rehab, you can more easily eliminate nodular acne.
- Compress with warm water
Compressing acne with warm water helps reduce inflammation of the skin due to nodular acne. Press your face using a washcloth dipped in warm water. Do now not use water that is too warm due to the fact it may cause skin blister. Compressing the face with heat water will melt the nodular acne thus facilitating the nodular acne treatment to be performed
- Avoid sugary and oily foods
Sweet and oily foods are the main triggers of acne. If your skin is acne, avoid both types of food. By avoiding fatty and sugary foods, you can inhibit the growth of nodular acne.
Oatmeal can be the best choice to remove oil from the face. Thus, oatmeal is also useful to get rid of your acne. Mineral content in oatmeal beneficial to remove dead skin cells cause acne.
Nodular acne treatment with oatmeal
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Warm water
- Mix the oatmeal, yogurt and warm water until the oatmeal becomes a paste
- Apply to your face evenly
- Let the pasta dry by itself, then rinse with warm water
- Do this 4 times a week
- Basil and dregs of tea
Basil has a warm nature so that when combined with tea is very powerful in cleaning the dirt on the face and kill the bacteria that cause acne.
Nodular acne treatment with basil and tea dregs
- Prepare 2 bags of tea bags and basil leaves to taste
- Boil both ingredients with a little water to boil
- Wait until cool
- Soak cotton pads on the water and apply on facial skin that is acne
- Wait for about 20 minutes
- After that rinse when you wake up with warm water to open the pores and make the skin more flexible
- Dry with a soft towel slowly
- Do this 3 times a week
- Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is leaf oil from melaleuca plant originating from Australia. Terpenoid materials in tea tree oil can repel the acne-causing bacteria so it can be suitable to overcome stubborn acne.
Nodular acne treatment with tea tree oil
mix 5 ml tea tree oil with 95 ml water then applies to the skin area with acne blotch. do it 2-3 times a day
Cinnamon can be the main ingredient to remove nodular acne. Both elements are used to keep skin moist. Anti-bacterial content in cinnamon is useful to kill acne-causing bacteria.
Nodular acne treatment with cinnamon
- Dissolve cinnamon powder with a little warm water to stir to form a paste
- Mix with honey and stir them together evenly
- Apply on the face at night and left until morning
- Then, rinse when you wake up with warm water to open the pores and make the skin more supple
- Dry with a washcloth / soft towel slowly
- Do it this way 4-5x in a week to get maximum results with fast time.
- Egg whites
Egg whites contain Lysozyme enzymes that are useful for killing bacteria that cause acne and eliminate blackheads. Egg whites are also helpful in shrinking skin pores and reducing excess oils leading cause of acne.
Nodular acne treatment with egg whites
- Take the egg whites you have banana from the yolk
- Beat the egg whites until fluffy
- Apply an egg white on your face, leave to dry
- After that rinse, your face with warm water, repeat with cold water
Honey has been functioned in beauty care since the old era Antiseptic contained in honey can shoot the germs and reduce the inflammation to the skin tip acne. Honey is also functioning as a plural probiotics that not only efficiently shrink acne while blocking the emergence of new acne.
Nodular acne treatment with honey
- Prepare a few drops of honey
- Apply honey immediately to the acne-pricked part
- Let stand for 45 minutes
- After the honey has dried and sticky, wash with cold water and dry
- You can do this treatment 3 times a week
Toothpaste can be used as an alternative to removing blackheads. When applied to the skin, toothpaste will cause a burning sensation in the skin, but it is not a problem.
Nodular acne treatment with toothpaste
- Apply toothpaste on blackheads
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
- Do this treatment 2-3 times or every night before bedtime until blackheads disappear
- Avoid squeezing pimples
Nodular should not be compressed or touched with hand and nail conditions in a non-sterile state. Because it could be later will cause infection and inflammation that is getting worse on your face. Long swelling on the face will leave a mark that is not very beautiful when viewed so that a little more can reduce the confidence because the appearance no longer looks pretty
We do not realize that cucumber has a natural outcome for the skin. Cucumber rich in antioxidants, minerals, amino acids and nutrients C nutritious to the appearance of toxins since the time the body peaks acne again moisturizing the skin.
Nodular acne treatment with cucumber
- Prepare cucumber
- Smooth the cucumber and use as face mask
- Stay cucumber mask at your face for 15 minutes
- After that rinse your face with warm water
- Banana skin
Banana skin contains antioxidants that benefit reduce acne and excess oil on the face. Bananas are anti-fungal which serves to deal with irritation and itching on the skin. This natural ingredient helps lift dead skin cells to prevent the occurrence of new acne due to oil blockage in the face.
Nodular acne treatment with banana skin
- Prepare a yellow banana skin
- Clean your face with warm water
- Apply the inside of the banana skin to your nodular acne
- Leave for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, clean your face with water
- Make this treatment every day for your acne to disappear quickly
- Orange peel
Orange peel contain of vitamin C and alpha hydroxy acid that can weaken the skin pores and dehydrated to the dead skin cells. You can use orange peel to get rid of nodular acne.
Nodular acne treatment with orange peel
- Dry the orange peel under the sun during several months until it is dry
- Puree the orange skin that has been dried
- Add enough water to the orange peel and stir until it is pasta
- Apply the paste to the acne parsley and let it stand for a few minutes
- Wash with warm water
Papaya fruit contains enzyme papain which serves to scrape dead skin cells and antioxidants as well as vitamins that can brighten the skin, overcome the rash of the skin caused by acne and reduce inflammation of the skin.
Nodular acne treatment with papaya
- Clean the papaya and cut into pieces
- Puree the papaya until it becomes porridge
- Add one tablespoon of honey or lemon
- Once mixed, apply papaya paste to a clear face
- Let stand for about 15 minutes and rinse with warm water
- Apple cider vinegar
Malic acid and lactic acid content in apple cider vinegar can lift dead skin cells as well as antioxidants that function to speed up the healing process of the skin due to acne.
Nodular acne treatment with apple cider vinegar
- Mix 5 milliliters of apple cider vinegar with 95 milliliters of water
- Apply to the acne face using cotton
- Leave it for 10-20 minutes after it rinses with warm water
- For maximum results, do this treatment before bedtime and leave it overnight
Avocados contain vitamin E that can penetrate skin pores and can reduce skin inflammation. Avocado helps reduce excess oil on the face that triggers the appearance of acne.
Nodular acne treatment with avocado
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of refined avocado
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix honey and avocado that has been smeared earlier
- Stir the mix well and apply as a mask
- Use the mask on your face for 30 minutes
- After that, you can clean the face
- Papaya leaves
Papaya leaves can also be used to remove stubborn acne that does not go away. The nutritional and antioxidant content of papaya that can give that effect.
Nodular acne treatment with papaya leaves
- Dry 4 papaya leaves
- After the papaya leaves dry, then puree
- Make paste by mixing papaya leaves that have been mashed and water
- Apply a paste on your pimples
- Let stand for 30 minutes
- Afterwards, wash face with water
- Do this treatment 3 times a week
Potatoes contain potassium, sulfur, and phosphorus good for skin health. Also, potatoes are also an antioxidant that can prevent cell damage and accelerate the healing of acne nodular infections.
Nodular acne treatment with potatoes
- Prepare 1 piece of potato, peel the skin
- Blend the potatoes and wring them and then take the water
- Apply potato juice on your face, leave for 20 minutes
- After that rinse your face with cold water
Tetracycline is a type of drug that can be used to treat all variants of nodular acne. These drugs are usually given by doctors with a certain dose. The dose given is 500mg and need to be careful not to consume this medicine if you have not eaten.
Erythromycin is a type of drug that is already common and often written in the recipe by the dermatologist. The function of this drug to kill the bacillus causes nodular acne and also has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce the occurrence of swelling.
- Regular exercise
If you are diligent in exercising, then you can reduce acne easily. These nodular acne treatments help balance hormones and reduce the stress that affects the onset of acne. After you apply, you can take a bath with warm water to rid the body of sweat and oil that can cause acne.
- Consumption of healthy foods
Eating a healthy and balanced diet will help maintain healthy skin. Consumption of fruits and vegetables can regularly cleanse your face and reduce your acne.
- Routine cleansing the face
Clean your face at least two times a day with facial foam and facial cleanser you need. Choose a facial cleanser that matches skin type and is safe for skin. A clean face reduces the appearance of acne including nodular acne.
- Laser treatment
A laser is a nodular acne treatment that you can do at a beauty clinic or in a dermatologist. How the laser works are to destroy acne cells from the skin surface and kill all the bacteria that cause acne. Treatment with lasers usually must be done three times until the acne is completely healed and lost.
- Drink plenty of water
Drink at least eight glasses of water or 2 liters per day to prevent your skin from acne. Just drinking water every day is not only good for general body health, but also for skin beauty. With adequate water intake, facial skin will be well hydrated and moisture awake.
That’s 29 nodular acne treatment that you can choose and do at home. If you have other ways, please write in the comments field.