Green tea is one of natural acne treatment. This source of antioxidants is the best ingredient to get rid of acne. This natural remedy for acne can be found quickly and cheaply. There are quite a lot of skin problems that you can overcome with green tea.
In this article, you can get 15 natural acne treatment recipes that can be done at home. Previously, you can know the content and benefits of green tea below.
Green tea substances
Catechins are subclasses of polyphenols that are antioxidants. Catechins are powerful antioxidants even stronger than vitamin C and vitamin E.
Polyphenols are useful antioxidants to prevent the adverse effects of free radicals, prevent cancer cells and also to maintain healthy skin.
- Vitamin C
Vitamin C also acts as an antioxidant against free radicals. With vitamin C the skin becomes smooth, bright and soft and free from acne.
- Vitamin E
Vitamin E plays an important role to maintain healthy skin, overcome wrinkles, black spots, and other skin, problems.
Flouride is beneficial to prevent gingivitis, cavities and prevent dental caries.
Caffeine facilitates fat burning and reduces weight, improves digestion of food in the stomach and also to refresh the body.
Amino acid L-theanine serves to reduce stress and improve one’s memory.
Manganese was beneficial to maintain the stability of blood sugar levels in the blood.
Green tea benefits
- Overcoming oily skin
- Prevent and eliminate acne
- Remove blackheads
- Protects skin from free radicals
- Eliminate panda eyes
- Smooth the skin
- Overwhelming dry skin
- Tighten the face
- Softens facial skin
- Prevent premature aging
- Accelerate exfoliation
- Eliminate black spots
15 natural acne treatment that works fast for you
- Green tea and yogurt
Yogurt is a source of vitamin B complex as well as Vitamins B2, B5, and B12. Vitamin B2 or known as riboflavin can help nourish your skin and make it glow naturally. Riboflavin in yogurt is very useful to keep skin hydrated to prevent it from drying out. Not to mention these nutrients can also protect skin cells from damage caused by free radicals. Yogurt is also useful for relieving acne.Together with green tea, you can use yogurt to cope with various types of acne.
Natural acne treatment with green tea and yogurt
- Dip green tea bags in boiling water for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes, leave the green tea bag and take the tea leaves in the bag
- Apply yogurt on tea leaves and leave for 7 minutes
- Apply tea leaves and yogurt on the face and let stand for 15 minutes
- Afterwards wash your face, with warm water and repeat with cold water
- Repeat the use of yogurt and green tea leaves daily
- Green tea powder mask
Green tea has many incredible advantages for your wellbeing. It is available in different flavors; you can choose one that suits your taste. Green tea isn’t just excellent for your insides but also your skin too. Green tea is a strong antioxidant. It is a natural sunscreen that you can use without having to worry about the artificial ingredients that may be in manufactured sunscreens. You may also utilize green tea as a toner for those regions which break out the most.
Natural acne treatment with green tea powder mask
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green tea powder
- Mix the green tea powder with enough water until it becomes a paste
- Clean face and apply a mask of green tea powder
- Leave the green tea mask for 20 minutes
- Afterwards, rinse with warm water and dry
- Repeat the use of green tea masks twice a week for best results
- Green tea with apple cider vinegar
Apple vinegar contains various minerals and other compounds such as calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sodium, sulfur, copper, iron, silicone, acetic acids and citric acid. Also contains a variety of vitamins such as vitamin B and C. Apple vinegar can be used to overcome acne because apple vinegar contains acid and can balance the pH of the skin. You can make herbs to overcome acne with green tea and apple cider vinegar.
Natural acne treatment with green tea and apple cider vinegar
- Prepare ¼ cup of green tea that has been brewed
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Combine apple cider vinegar into ¼ cup brewed green tea, stirring until evenly distributed
- Dip cotton on a mixture of green tea and apple cider vinegar and apply on facial areas with acne
- Let stand for 15 minutes
- Afterwards, rinse with water
- Use this method every morning for maximum results
- Green tea and garlic
Garlic is a type of spice that has anti-bacterial and antiviral content, both of which are very useful to prevent and treat acne on your skin. Also, garlic also contains allicin which is also an organosulfur substance that can smooth and soften acne skin. While the essential oil content stored in it can lift excessive levels of oil on the skin, the content of excess oil is the primary cause of acne. This material is suitable you mix with green tea to more quickly overcome acne.
Natural acne treatment with green tea and garlic
- Puree 3 cloves of garlic
- Brew green tea and add garlic that has been mashed
- Afterwards, take a drink of green tea and garlic
- Repeat this way twice a week
- Green tea and sugar
Sugar is a natural ingredient that can be used to remove acne and blackheads. Sugar contains good benefits to remove acne and blackheads and prevent it from reappearing if used regularly. Sugar can be used as a natural skin scrub. Sugar scrubs are a great way to deal with facial skin problems.
Sugar contains glucose that can be a source of energy, including it can nourish the skin, provided it is used in the right amount. Mix sugar and green tea for your acne to disappear. For more details, see below.
Natural acne treatment with green tea and sugar
- Soak green tea and chill
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of honey to tea and mix well
- Clean face with warm water
- Apply green tea, sugar, and honey on the face of acne
- Let stand for 10 minutes, then wash your face with water until clean
- Green tea with ginger
Gynecology of chemical compounds of ginger consists of gingerol, zingerone, and shogaol. Also ginger, especially red ginger has a level of essential oil content and oleoresin levels of 1-4%. Ginger is not only useful for consumption alone; but ginger is also known to be very useful in skin care such as to get rid of acne, prevent premature aging and other body treatments.
Treatment with ginger will avoid side effects. Ginger is an herbal ingredient, so it has more minimal side effects than the use of chemicals. To treat acne, you can use ginger with green tea.
Natural acne treatment with green tea and ginger
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of green tea
- 1 cup water
- Put water and green tea into the pan and bring to a boil
- Add 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger
- Let the mixture of green tea and ginger boil
- After that reduce the heat and add sugar according to taste
- Drinking green tea and ginger while warm
- Do this way 3 times a week until the acne is healed
- Egg white and green tea
Egg white contains vitamin B2 which plays a vital role in preventing stress.Stress is one of the triggers of acne growing on the face. Egg white also contains vitamin B3 which helps in strengthening the body’s immune system and accelerate wound healing, so it is useful to remove acne scars.
So, based on its nutritional content, egg whites are beneficial not only to overcome acne but also help prevent the growth of acne itself. For your acne quickly disappear, use green tea and egg whites like the way below.
Natural acne treatment with egg whites and acne
- Brewed ½ cup green tea
- Cool tea and add 1 egg whites
- Wash your face with warm water and dry with a towel
- Apply a mask of green tea and egg whites on the acne face
- Let stand for 20 minutes
- After that clean the face with warm water until clean
- Green tea and honey
Honey is one of the natural products that can be used to treat and treat facial acne. Honey has an important substance that acts as an antioxidant, anti-bacterial, and enzymes that help clear the face of acne. Benefits of acne honey can be obtained by utilizing a natural face mask to remove acne and acne scars. Similar to honey, green tea is also rich in antioxidants. You can combine these two ingredients to overcome acne.
Natural acne treatment with green tea and honey
- Brewed green tea leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes
- After a cold take a leaf of green tea and add honey
- Mix up with a paste
- Wash your face with warm water
- After the face is dry, apply a green tea paste and honey on the face of the breakouts
- Leave for 20 minutes, then wash your face with water
- Repeat the above steps twice a week for maximum results
- Green tea and rose water
Rice contains several substances that can be used for beauty, one of which is oryzanol substances that can counteract ultraviolet rays into the skin, making it very good for skin health. Rice laundry water can also be used to treat acne on your face. Rice laundry water can help control acne on the face and also help to fade dark spots on the skin. Rice laundry water can also tighten the pores, which further reduces the chances of acne.
Green tea is an excellent source of antioxidants that if you combine with rice water, you can get many benefits. You can get rid of acne quickly with green tea and rice water.
Natural acne treatment with rose water
- Heat 2 cups of rose water into the pan
- Enter the green tea bag in rose water and let stand for 8 minutes, then grab the green tea bag from the pot
- Cool a mixture of rose water and green tea
- Put rosewater in a spray bottle and store it in the refrigerator
- Use rose water as a toner before bed
- Wash your face in the morning
- Use rose water toner every night
- Green tea and lime
Lemon has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties that can fight acne-causing bacteria. Also, lemons also can boost the immune system so that it can help prevent the occurrence of acne in the future. The citric acid content contained in lemon acts as a chemical exfoliant that can help prevent the occurrence of infection and irritation of the skin, by removing dead skin cells that clog pores.
Also, the acid content of the lemon is also useful to remove excess oil. Together with green tea, you can make acne treatment like this way to get rid of acne.
Natural acne treatment with green tea and lime
- Warm green tea with ¼ cup hot water
- Add 2 spoon of lemon juice
- Add sugar to taste
- Stir well, drink while still warm
- Green tea and tomato
Tomatoes contain antioxidants and lycopene. Lycopene is an antioxidant substance that gives the red color to tomatoes that are believed to provide immense benefits to the body such as the immune system and also to maintain the health of your skin. Tomatoes contain anti-inflammatory substances that reduce inflammation and heal wounds. Tomatoes can provide natural healing on acne because of the content of this anti-inflammatory element. Green tea is also effective in killing acne-causing bacteria. That’s why you can use both of these ingredients to get rid of acne.
Natural acne treatment with green tea and tomato
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of green tea powder
- 1 tomato, puree
- Mixed green tea powder and tomato that has been mashed
- Use mixture as mask for 30 minutes
- Rinse face thoroughly
- Green tea and lemon juice for toner
In citrus fruits contain citric acid, vitamin C, and high antioxidants. All three of these content is very useful to brighten the skin, relieve and cure acne, and fight bacterial infections.
Try to clean the face before using lemon juice on the face, and wash your face with warm water use when already using it. Make sure not to use lemon juice mask for more than 15 minutes, because the acid content can cause irritation and itchy situation. In order not to irritate, you can add green tea to lemon juice.
- Drink Green tea every day
Green tea is known to store the highest nutrient content when compared to other tea processed products. Green tea has many benefits for skin health and beauty. You who are experiencing acne problems can also consume green tea as a natural and relatively safe solution to overcome the beauty problem.
Green tea also contains a powerful antibacterial agent to fight bacteria and germs that cause acne. The antibacterial content of green tea will help in killing microorganisms that can interfere with skin health. To get rid of acne, drink green tea every morning and afternoon. By regularly consuming green tea, you can get beautiful skin that is free from acne.
- Green teen to wash your face
You can also add green tea while washing your face. Way, dip the green tea bag in hot water for 15 minutes. Once warm, use the tea water to wash your face. Massage the face with a gentle turning motion and let stand for 5-7 minutes. Repeat the process every day to get the acne more quickly disappear and the face so glowing.
- Green tea Scrub
Green tea is also efficacious in reducing the activity of hormones that can help in controlling acne and reduce inflammation and redness of the skin. Green tea can also control the production of oil that contributes to the process of clogging the pores of the skin which is also one of the causes of acne. Using a green tea scrub is excellent for removing scars and reducing the severity of acne scars.
With some natural acne treatment above, you can more easily prevent and overcome acne.
Share if this article benefits you and others.