There are many homemade acne treatments that you can try to treat acne. You can choose both traditional and modern ways. If you decide traditional medicine, then the results cannot be instant. While the modern way is the treatment by using modern equipment to remove acne. But, the natural way is much more secure and durable when compared to modern ways.
One natural way to treat acne is avocado. This fruit contains vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for skin health. Acne is one of the skin problems and often occurs in the less healthy skin. Nutritional content of avocado fruit useful for health and beauty. Therefore, you can use avocados as homemade acne treatments.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Minerals: Calcium, cholin, fosform iron, magnesium, sodium, potassium, selenium, manganese, zinc and copper
- Protein and carbohydrates
- Brighten the Skin
The content of vitamin A in avocado can help clear any dead skin cells. Glutamine amino acid is also used to provide adequate protection from some adverse effects due to environmental factors.
- Reduce and Prevent Skin Wrinkles
Antioxidants in avocados detoxify your body to remove all toxins or toxins that tend to make your skin wrinkled or dry at an early age. It can also help eliminate wrinkles on the skin and make it more radiant.
- Nourish your Skin
Skin shine and healthy naturally is the main benefit given from vitamin A & E in avocado juice. Medical experts and skin care nurses recommend us to consume avocado juice to overcome dull skin and turn it into gloss (clean). Avocado juice can also be regarded as an excellent natural remedy for dry skin.
- Moisturises your Skin
Skin care products that contain avocado oil are excellent for dry skin and make it beautiful, and can maintain dry skin moisture. This is one of the benefits of avocado oil to keep the skin from the inside out.
- Reduce the excess oil on the face
Excess oil on the face can cause acne. With avocado, oil production can be overcome easily.
- Prevent and overcome acne
Avocados are rich in antioxidants and other ingredients that help prevent and treat acne.
Homemade Acne Treatment with Avocado :17 Methods that Works Quickly
- Avocado and olive oil
With avocado and olive oil, you are going to be in a position to moisturize your skin, and you’ll get rid of acne you have. Because of this, in case you suffered from oily skin for a superior quantity of your life, you will be thrilled to know that you’ll likely have fewer wrinkles than all your friends if you deal with yourself. So there are lots of people who are attempting to find nutritious skin recommendations to receive glowing skin.
Your skin could be acne prone, which means your pores clog quickly, on account of the sort of skin you’ve got. It is also going to soothe the skin and protect against itching. If you don’t have sensitive skin, you can be more creative here if you need to use avocado and olive oil moisturizer or creamy lotion.
Homemade acne treatments with avocado and olive oil:
- Prepare one avocado, split in half
- Remove the avocado seeds
- Blend avocado fruit and mix with warm water and olive oil
- Stir until evenly, then apply on face
- Wait 20 minutes
- Rinse face with warm water, repeat with cold water
- Avocado and honey
Honey contains acids that are effective to kill acne-causing bacteria. Hone is a natural ingredient that is widely used for beauty treatments. You can use this component as homemade acne treatment along with avocado. Both of these natural elements have the same nutritional content skin bleached.
Avocados and honey contain antiseptics to kill acne-causing bacteria. Avocado and honey is a good source of vitamin C that prevents skin damage. These vitamins also act as antioxidants to prevent premature aging and overcome various skin problems such as acne.
Homemade acne treatments with avocado and honey:
- Prepare avocado fruit that has been blended
- Mix the fine avocado with honey
- Before using the mask, wipe the face with warm water, wait until the face dry
- Apply face mask and let stand for 30 minutes
- After that rinse face with warm water back
- Avocado mask and yogurt
The avocado and yogurt mask type is dependent on what sort of skin you’ve got. If you’re healthy, your skin is going to appear youthful. For those who have oily, blemished skin, you are going to be able to use a mask many times per week. Masks are an essential portion of any beauty regime because they’re ready to reach deep in the pores and clear out impurities that daily cleansing and exfoliants cannot reach. If you create your homemade acne treatment, you can be certain that you are putting only the great stuff on your face without the extra chemicals.
How many times you may safely use a mask will be contingent on your skin type. Avocado and yogurt mask will serve as a pure exfoliating scrub for oily skin. Don’t rush rinsing, ensuring the entire mask is off. While there are numerous useful face masks on the market today, it’s not crucial to devote the excess money.
Homemade acne treatments with avocado and yogurt
- Peel one avocado and take the meat
- Blend avocado and add yogurt
- Clean the face with warm water and let it dry
- Use avocado and yogurt dough for mask for 15 minutes
- After that rinse face with warm water, rinse back with cold water
- Avocado mask and tomato
How many times you may safely use a mask will be contingent on your skin type. Avocado and tomato mask will function as a pure exfoliating scrub for oily skin. Facial masks aren’t only for refreshing our skin and making it appear younger and healthy, but additionally, it relaxes you. Avocado and tomato are best homemade acne treatments. They are great to feed the skin, and you can make use of them once a week. Employing a facial mask on a normal basis has many terrific benefits for our skin.
Avocados are full of minerals and vitamins. It has vegetable oil which is ideal for dry skin. It moisturizes skin for a fraction of the cost. Tomato and avocado contain a variety of vitamins needed skin. Tomatoes are very useful for reducing the oil on the skin causes acne. By using tomatoes, you can reduce and prevent acne. Below is one way to utilize avocados and tomatoes for acne masks.
Homemade acne treatments with avocado and tomato
- Prepare one tomato and avocado
- Take avocado meat and puree
- Blend the tomatoes and add to the avocado
- Mix well avocado mixture with tomato
- After the face is cleaned, use a mask of tomato and avocado on the face for 20 minutes
- Wait for the mask to dry and seep
- Rinse face with warm water, repeat with cold water until face clean
- Use an avocado and tomato mask 3 times a week
- Avocado and lemon
Lemon contains bleaching agent that can accelerate wound healing of the skin. One of the benefits of lemon is to reduce acne scars. The content of vitamin C in lemon is so high that it helps brighten the skin and prevent inflammation.
Similar to avocado, lemon is also useful for controlling oils in the skin. If there is excess oil in the skin, this can cause dull and acne skin. Therefore, you can use a mask of avocado and lemon to treat acne.
Homemade acne treatments with tomato and lemon
- Prepare 1 tomato and puree
- After that add the lemon juice, mix well
- After the face is cleaned, apply a mask of tomato and lemon on face, leave for 20 minutes
- After that clean the face with water until clean
- For maximum results, use a tomato and lemon mask every day
- Avocados and cucumbers
Another way of homemade acne treatments is to make an avocado and cucumber mask. Cucumbers contain substances that can eliminate acne-causing dust. It can also remove dirt, bacteria and remove dead skin cells. Cucumbers also contain vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. Some minerals in cucumbers include potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium. Some of these minerals are beneficial to nourish and soften the skin.
Homemade acne treatments with tomato and cucumber
- Prepare ½ fruit avocado and fresh cucumber slices and puree
- Mix the two ingredients until they can be used for masks
- Apply avocado mask and cucumber on face, leave for 30 minutes
- Then wipe with warm water and dry
- Avocado and coffee
Coffee contains organic acids, alkaloids, fruit acids, potassium, magnesium, and minerals that are beneficial for skin health. Coffee also helps reduce excess oil in the face so you can use as a homemade acne treatment. You can make scrubs from coffee or marker coffee.
To make a mask, mix coffee with avocado or other ingredients. As one acne treatment, Avocado also contains antioxidants that are beneficial for the skin. If you combine these two elements as a mask, you can get skin free of acne.
Homemade acne treatments
- Prepare 4 mashed avocado spoons
- 2 tablespoons of coffee powder
- Mix avocado and coffee powder, stirring until it can look for mask
- Use a mask for 30 minutes, then rinse your face thoroughly
- For best results use a mask 2 times a week
- Avocado and milk
Milk is widely used to make various beauty products. Milk can also get rid of acne quickly. You can make a milk mask or apply milk directly to homemade acne treatments. In the milk, there is lactic acid that can smooth the skin. Also, milk can also calm the stress of the skin. If the stress on the skin is left, this problem can cause acne. You can deal with acne and skin stress by applying the milk directly to the skin. For maximum results, mix the milk with avocado to remove acne.
Homemade acne treatments avocado and milk
- Blend ½ avocado fruit, add 1 tablespoon of milk powder
- Mix well mix and use of the mask
- Allow the mask for 30 minutes, and after that, you can wash your face with water
- Avocado and green tea
Green tea is believed to be a source of natural antioxidants that play an important role in skin beauty. No wonder if many people who use green tea as the homemade acne treatment. Some important substances found in green tea include vitamin C, caffeine, polyphenols, catechins, L-train, manganese, and fluoride.
Green tea and avocado can be used for mask acne remover. The content of vitamin C in green tea and avocado efficiently overcome acne. Not only that, if you use these two natural ingredients for the mask, your face can be brighter and healthier.
Homemade acne treatments with avocado and green tea
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of mashed avocado
- 1 tablespoon of green tea leaves that have been mashed
- Combine avocado and green tea, stirring until it becomes a paste
- Use a paste on your facial skin for 30 minutes
- Repeat the above use 3 times a week
- Avocado and sea salt
Sea salt is widely used to treat the skin, and one of them is used as homemade acne treatments. Sea salt is a natural scrub that can remove dirt, dust and makeup residue on the facial skin. The content of potassium and sulfur in sea salt is used to overcome acne on oily skin. This natural scrub can control the production of sebum causes acne.
To overcome acne with sea salt, you can use it directly as a facial scrub or with other materials. If you have sensitive skin, you should add avocado. Make a mask from avocado and sea salt so your sensitive skin will not get irritated.
Homemade acne treatments
- Mix 4 tablespoons avocado that has been blended with 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix well and use the mixture for a face mask
- Use the combination for 30 minutes on your face, then rinse with clean water
- Avocado juice
Avocado juice rich in vitamin C, this vitamin plays a vital role in promoting the health of your skin. One of the absolute most essential vitamins is vitamin C. It is among the critical vitamin for our physique. The skin should be maintained and looked after carefully to be able to continue being beautiful. It is likewise beneficial for your skin especially if you’re suffering from acne. As a consequence, the skin gets fair and beaming. As a result, it becomes smoother and younger looking.
Home acne treatment with avocado juice
- Prepare 1 avocado
- Blend avocado, add water and sugar according to taste
- Take avocado juice every day to treat your acne
- Eat avocado directly
Another way to get rid of acne is to consume avocado directly. This fruit does not make the stomach feel hot even if you consume it every day. For your acne to disappear immediately, consume 1 avocado every day.
- Avocado for salad
If you are tired of drinking avocado juice or consuming it directly, you can make a salad. Yes, the avocado salad added with some other fresh fruit. This way you can use as homemade acne treatments. Add some more fruit to salads like apples, strawberries, tomatoes, papaya, grapes or other fruits you like. Eat the fruit salad daily to get rid of your acne.
- Avocado and mint leaves
The mint leaves make the skin cool because of its menthol content. This is what makes mint used as the acne treatment. If the mint is applied to the face, then it can heal the inflammation of your acne. In addition to containing menthol, mint also provides vitamin C to brighten the skin and remove acne scars.
For your acne can be healed immediately, fruit mask from avocado and mint leaves in the following way.
Homemade acne treatments with avocado and mint leaves
- Prepare 10 mint leaves, puree
- ½ fruit avocado, puree
- Mix the smoothed mint and avocado leaves
- Mix the mixture well until it can be used for the mask
- Use a mask on your face for 20 minutes
- For best results use a mask 3 times a week
- Avocado and cucumber
Cucumber can control the oil content in the face so that the face is protected from acne and dull. Cucumber contains vitamins A, C, E and K and contains magnesium, folate, potassium, sodium, protein, and carbohydrates. Cucumber is also useful as an antioxidant that protects your skin from the dangers of free radiation.
For your face free from acne, you can create a mask from cucumber and avocado as below.
Homemade acne treatments with avocado and cucumber
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mashed avocado
- 3 tablespoons of mashed cucumber
- Mix the two ingredients above, mix well and apply for a mask
- Allow the mask to seep on your skin for 30 minutes
- After that rinse face clean
For acne to disappear quickly, repeat the use of homemade acne treatments above 3 times in 1 week.
- Avocado and ginger
In addition to benefits for body health, ginger is also useful for beauty. Ginger contains vitamin A, vitamin B, and vitamin C. Ginger is perfect for preventing acne and overcoming oily skin. Therefore, you can use ginger to remove acne.
Or, you can also make a mask from avocado and ginger to prevent and overcome acne like this way.
Homemade acne treatments with avocado and ginger
- Blend ½ avocado fruit
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger
- Combine avocado that has been mashed with ginger, mix well and use as a mask
- Clean your face before using a mask
- Apply face mask for 15 minutes, then rinse with clean water
- Avocado and apple
Apples have beneficial nutrients for the skin including vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, potassium, pectin and several other minerals. Apples are used to brighten the skin because it contains vitamin C. Apples are also used to eliminate acne. For best results, you can bolt the mask from apples and avocado so that acne can disappear from your face immediately.
Homemade acne treatments with avocado and apple
- Prepare ½ fruit avocado and ½ apple fruit
- Blend the two pieces on top, mixing them together
- Use mixture for face mask for 30 minutes
- Repeat the use of a mask every day for your acne to recover quickly
Which of these homemade acne treatments works for your skin? Please write your experience below.
Share this article is useful to you.