Do you know what the best cystic acne treatment is from? If you like a natural remedy to get rid of acne, here you can find it.
Acne is a frequent skin problem throughout the world, and almost everyone becomes affected by acne at least one time in their lifetime. It is a skin condition which usually occurs during puberty leading to a lot of pimples. Due to this, many individuals afflicted by acne investigate natural and more affordable routes of treating acne before spending thirty to sixty dollars on a suite of products which may not even be FDA approved.
Cucumber is one of the natural ingredients that are easy to find. This material you can use for facial treatments and cystic acne treatment. If all this time you are confused how to treat cystic acne, you can choose one of the acne treatment below by using cucumber.
What is cystic acne
Cystic acne is a skin condition in which the skin pores are blocked and cause infections or inflammation. Cystic acne is commonly experienced by teenagers who are triggered by the hormone of puberty. This type of acne is a severe acne that is only experienced by few people.
Why are teenagers more likely to have cystic acne?
At puberty, teenagers are more likely to experience new acne due to hormonal influences. Cystic acne affects the face, shoulders, back, upper arms and chest. This type of acne is more experienced by men than women.
Cystic acne causes
There are several causes of cystic acne that you should know. Before using cystic acne treatment, you should know what the purposes of the acne are. Below are some of the causes of cystic acne.
- Genetic factors
If one parent has a history of cystic acne, then most likely the child also suffers from cystic acne. This type of acne is more easily inherited from parents to their children.
- Skin condition
There are some facial skin conditions, but the oily facial skin is more susceptible to cystic acne and other types of acne. If the condition of oily skin mixed with dirt or dust, it will cause inflammation or acne.
- UV rays
UV rays can damage the skin and trigger acne. If every day you are exposed to UV light without any protection, then you are more likely to experience acne more easily.
- Mistakes of cosmetic use
Facial skin is more easily damaged by error choosing cosmetics. If you are wrong to use cosmetic, it can cause skin damage as well as cystic acne. Also, some cystic acne treatment from chemicals can also cause more severe acne and other skin damage.
- Psychological condition
Psychological conditions or stress can increase the production of oil glands in the face and trigger the growth of bacteria that cause cystic acne.
Why cucumber for cystic acne treatment?
Cucumber includes vitamin C. It is rich in high level of vitamins and minerals and helps in nourish your body. Moreover, cucumbers can help in rejuvenating your skin’s complexion. It is also a useful agent to get rid of pimples. Cucumbers may also work as a cooling agent. Also, they act as a toner to the skin. Cucumber for cystic acne treatment was considered among the very best natural remedies.
Cucumber is beneficial for skin health because it contains the nutrients needed for the skin. Some of the other vitamins and minerals found in cucumber can be seen below.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
In addition to some of the above nutrients, cucumber also contains flavonoids, apigenin, quercetin, kaempferol, beta-carotene, and flavanols.
Cucumber benefits for beauty
- Reduce dark spots and brownish
- Prevent wrinkles in the skin
- Reduce dark circles in the eyes
- Reduce excess oil on the face
- Prevent and treat acne
12 Easy Cystic Acne Treatment With Cucumber
Below you can choose natural treatments to remove cystic acne at home. You can use one of these ways to get healthy facial and acne free.
- Cucumber mask
Cucumber mask is safe for most skin types, but you need first to do a spot test to ensure this mask is suitable for you. You should make sure the mask is mixed up with a smooth paste. This mask will function as a pure exfoliating scrub for oily skin. Also, don’t forget that all masks can readily be customized by your skin’s needs, so after sometimes trying them you will have the ability to tell precisely which ingredients fits perfect with your skin and create your very own unique, natural homemade face mask! If a face mask is used unevenly, it can evaporate too quickly and could result in irritation.
Cystic acne treatment with cucumber mask
- Peel the medium-sized cucumber
- Slice small and then blend with a blender
- Use as a face mask and wait at least 15 minutes
- When finished you can rinse it with water
- Cucumber and Jicama
Jicama and cucumber are alike in various ways but are also slightly different. Jicama and cucumber can be ready for cystic acne treatment. Overly large jicama will probably be woody and tough. Not only is jicama delicious and versatile but also, it contains a lot of substantial advantages that make it a superb nutritional investment. To recover the wounds of all sorts, vitamin C has to be included in the standard diet on a regular basis.
Vitamin B6, in contrast to the other B vitamins, plays a part in the wellness of the skin and other pieces of the human body. Also, vitamin B6 is essential for breaking down proteins into useful amino acids and different kinds of protein for humans. Furthermore, vitamin B6 plays an essential role in breaking down all of the body proteins into other proteins and useful amino acids, which subsequently enhances the metabolic procedure and effectiveness of many organs. Vitamin C as a potent antioxidant is trustworthy for healthier skin. It helps eliminate free radicals that have been associated with heart disease and cancer. Together with that, it’s also high in vitamin C, which functions as an antioxidant and aids in reducing your acne.
Cystic acne treatment with cucumber and jicama
- Prepare ½ cucumber fruit, take the meat
- ½ jicama fruit, peel the skin
- Puree cucumber and jicama
- Mix cucumbers and mashed jicama as masks
- Use a mask for 30 minutes
- Repeat the use of jicama and cucumber masks 3 times a week
- Cucumber and olive oil
Olive oil may be used externally and internally for cystic acne treatment. It can help you to do this great job. Virgin olive oil is a simple and comparatively inexpensive alternative to market brands. If you don’t locate the oil, you may use these to make packs. When it’s combined with olive oil and cucumber, it gives you the significant and beautiful outcome. You most likely already are aware that the olive oil you cook with is excellent for you. Olive oil can be placed on the face or the entire body. It will help you prevent fine lines and wrinkles if used daily all over the face.
Cystic acne treatment with cucumber and olive oil
- Puree 1 cucumber flesh
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Mix the cucumber that has been mashed with olive oil, mix well
- Apply mixture on face, let stand for 20 minutes
- After that rinse face clean
- Cucumber and ginger
Ginger is a herbal plant that is used for various types of traditional medicine. Ginger is also used as the cystic acne treatment because it contains anti-bacterial substances. This herbal ingredient contains vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and vitamin C. Ginger can overcome and prevent acne by controlling the excess oil on the skin. One of the triggers of acne is oily skin. You can combine ginger and cucumber to treat cystic acne the way it does. Cucumber and ginger can be a mask to get rid of your acne. How to make a mask of both materials is very easy.
Cystic acne treatment with cucumber and ginger
- Prepare 1 cucumber
- Peel the skin and remove the contents of cucumber fruit
- Just use ½ cucumber fruit and puree
- Mix a cucumber that has been mashed with 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- Stir the mixture evenly, use as a mask.
- Apply cucumber mask and ginger to a face for 15 minutes, then wash your face thoroughly
- Use this acne treatment twice a week for best results
- Cucumber and baking soda
Baking soda makes an excellent remedy for acne. Baking soda that’s readily available in a household kitchen can likewise be beneficial to knock out severe types of acne. Baking soda contains substances that can kill the bacteria that cause acne. By applying baking soda on the acne, slowly the acne will dry out and disappear. However, the use of baking soda on the skin should not be excessive. To prevent irritation, mix baking soda with cucumber or other soft substances in the skin. You can make a mask from cucumber then add a little baking soda as below.
Cystic acne treatment with cucumber and baking soda
- Prepare ½ cucumber fruit, discard the contents
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Puree cucumber, add baking soda
- Mix the mixture until smooth then apply on your face
- Let stand a mix of cucumber and baking soda for 10 minutes
- After that rinse face clean
- Use this method twice a week for best results
- Cucumber and oatmeal
If you have an oily facial skin type and acne prone, you should use an oatmeal and cucumber mask. Both of these natural ingredients are useful in reducing and controlling the oil content on the face. If you regularly use cucumber mask and oatmeal, you can get a healthy and acne-free skin. Most of those with soothing facials are more prone to breakouts. Therefore, the use of cucumber and oatmeal mask can reduce the excess oil on the face while eliminating acne.
Cystic acne treatment with cucumber and oatmeal
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of mashed cucumber
- 4 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Mix the cucumber and oatmeal in the bowl
- Add lemon juice and stir well, use mixture for acne mask
- Leave the mask for 30 minutes, then you can rinse the face with clean water
- Wear a cucumber and oatmeal mask 3 times a week as a cystic acne treatment
- Cucumber and dragon fruit
Dragon fruit contains vitamin C and high antioxidants. With the presence of antioxidants, the skin is protected by the danger of free radicals. One result of free radicals is acne prone skin. Thus, consuming dragon fruit or applying it directly on the face can help reduce your acne, including cystic acne.
Cystic acne treatment with cucumber and dragon fruit
- 3 tablespoons of mashed cucumber
- 3 tablespoons of dragon fruit that has been mashed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix the cucumber, dragon fruit and lime juice in the bowl
- Mix the mixture until it becomes a mask
- Clean your face
- Use a mask for 20 – 30 minutes on your face
- Afterwards, clean face with clean water
- Use this method every day or 3 times a week
- Cucumber and papaya
Papaya ripens even after it’s been plucked. Papaya is useful cracked heels because of its moisturizing properties. It contains the great amount of ascorbic acid that is vitamin C, which is very good for deep cleansing the skin. Furthermore, you must consist of papaya in your diet plan to relish decent health. Papaya also contains sufficient amount of vitamin E which is excellent for the skin.
Papaya contains sufficient amount of iron and potassium. It does benefit not only your skin but also benefits from your hair as well. It can also be used as a moisturizing agent for the skin. In addition to the incredible skin benefits, it also provides hair care benefits, which can be obtained by consuming the fruit on a regular basis or by using of hair care products that contain papaya as its main ingredient. With some papaya content, you can make papaya mask with cucumber. Both of these natural ingredients effectively treat your cystic acne while making a naturally healthy skin.
Cystic acne treatment with cucumber and papaya
- Create a cucumber and papaya mask to remove your cystic acne
- Prepare every 3 tablespoons of cucumber and papaya that have been mashed
- Mix both ingredients and use the face mask
- Allow the mask for 30 minutes, then clean your face
- For maximum results, use cucumber and papaya mask 3 times a week
- Cucumber and tomato
Tomatoes are broken up into four primary types by their size. They are rich in vitamin A that prevents overproduction of sebum that causes acne. First, they are rich in carotene, vitamin B, and C, in particular, vitamin P content which is the highest rank among vegetables. A growing number of people come to understand how great tomatoes on a nutritious diet. Mixing tomatoes and cucumber into masks, this way can help you reduce cystic acne quickly and easily.
Cystic acne treatment with cucumber and tomato
- Cut cucumbers and tomatoes into pieces
- Put both of them into a blender and then puree to make a fresh paste
- Apply the paste that you have made to all parts of your facial skin evenly, including those without acne.
- Let stand while lying down for 15-20 minutes, then wipe your face
- Cucumber juice
Cucumber juice is likewise very cooling, which explains why it’s mainly well known in the summertime, and also it helps control skin conditions like eczema and pimples. Used cucumber regularly, makes it possible to combat your great line issue. It can also lighten the complexion, which is why it is commonly used as chest acne treatment. Eating cucumbers with the skin stipulates a wholesome quantity of fiber, and fiber is essential for cleaning out your system.
Cucumber is famous for its advantages to the epidermis, which makes it a typical ingredient in many topical skin preparations and a favorite option for development of homemade face masks. Cucumber is helpful for many skin and wellness benefits. It is a great natural ingredient that works wonders for your skin and general health. 3 Fade Freckles When grated cucumber is employed as a tonic and spread all over the face and neck it can decrease the total look of freckles with time.
Cystic acne treatment with cucumber juice
- Take the smoothed cucumber as above
- Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon and stir until fused
- Use as a face mask in the morning and evening
- Do it regularly at least every other day to help get rid of acne and acne scars
- Consume cucumber directly
Consuming cucumber can directly eliminate your cystic acne. Cucumber is a cystic acne treatment that is easy and cheap. Simply consume cucumbers directly every day, you can feel the benefits. Eat one cucumber straight or mix it with your favorite salad and food every day.
- Cucumber and yogurt
Yogurt is a superb skin exfoliate. Everybody knows that yogurt is full of natural a nutrient which offers plenty of benefits to your internal and external body. Yogurt is among the best-known probiotics, which are live bacteria and yeasts that are beneficial for your wellness. While yogurt for your face mask is excellent for your skin, there are some precautions you want to take.
Yogurt is very good for preventing and treating acne, mainly if you use it together with cucumber. Below, you can try loading masks from cucumber and yogurt to remove cystic acne.
Cystic acne treatment with cucumber and yogurt
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces and then puree until it is completely soft.
- Add 3 teaspoons of plain yogurt and apply to facial skin exposed to acne.
- Leave for 30-45 minutes to mix the two ingredients absorbed by the skin.
- The final step rinse with warm water
- For additional rejuvenation, spray your face with cold water or ice cubes.
Do you have any other tips for using cucumber as a cystic acne treatment? Let’s comment your opinion below.