Honey is acne treatment for sensitive skin and for a lot of skin issues. Don’t worry, it will also help you to treat a sun-exposed skin. It can be readily differentiated from clean and clear processed honey readily available on the market. Here, we will give you 17 best acne treatment for sensitive skin
One excellent thing about honey is that it’s going to moisturize your skin rather than drying it out. It is that honey can be used even on sensitive skin. Honey alone can serve as the face mask. It has excellent all natural antibacterial properties, and it also helps to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation of the skin. You ought to know that raw honey that doesn’t have any additives is the most effective possible honey you’re able to utilize.
Honey has a natural antioxidant content that is useful to kill germs and bacteria that cause acne. Also, antioxidants are also helpful in maintaining skin health and beauty. Antioxidants prevent skin damage from ultraviolet light.
- Anti-inflammatory substances
Honey contains anti-inflammatory materials that are used to reduce inflammation of the wound. In this anti-inflammatory substance, inflammation of acne can be quickly cured. This element is also useful to prevent the occurrence of purulent pimples.
Honey contains probiotics that are used to prevent the emergence of new acne and reduce acne. With probiotics, you can avoid acne more easily. Therefore, you can consume honey or use honey on acne areas.
Thiamine might cause low blood pressure. Thiamine is also referred to as vitamin B-1. Thiamine is an essential nutrient that all tissues of the human body need to operate correctly. The majority of people can receive all the thiamine they require from food.
Like all B Vitamins, it’s suggested that Vitamin B1 be taken as part of a whole B Complex supplement to make sure the suitable balance of B Vitamins is maintained within the body. Vitamin B1 is essential for the body in order to use carbohydrate as an energy source in addition to for metabolizing amino acids. Vitamin B1 is the initial part that’s separated from the remainder of the complex.
- Vitamin C
The skin is the primary defensive system of the body. Your skin is the most significant organ your body has, and local ingredients are readily absorbed right into the bloodstream. If you’ve got dry skin, then you have to have a specialized skin care regimen to deal with this problem.
- Take care of your skin
Using honey during acne is the right choice. Honey is useful for replacing dead and damaged skin cells. Honey accelerates skin regeneration so you can get a smoother and softer skin. Routine care using honey is also used to restore skin suppleness. You can look young by using honey.
- Eliminate acne
Original honey can remove various types of acne such as acne stone and other acne. If you use honey, then you can save more than using cosmetic products made from chemicals. Honey contains various nutrients needed by the skin.
- Protect your skin
Honey isn’t just best to eat on toast or maybe to add to drinks, but also has been utilized in ancient cultures for its capacity to resist infection. One beautiful thing about honey is it will moisturize your skin rather than drying it out. It is that honey can be used even on sensitive skin. Honey alone can serve as a face mask. For centuries, it has been used in healing individuals with different problems. It has excellent all natural antibacterial properties, and it also helps to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation of the skin. You ought to know that raw honey which doesn’t have any additives is the most excellent possible honey you’re able to utilize.
- As a facial cleanser
Honey is antibacterial and antimicrobial. Therefore it will assist with skin conditions like acne and breakouts. It is a natural material that can be used as a basis for personal care. Now you are all set to begin honey cleansing! Honey is so helpful for your face. It can be used to treat these symptoms to some extent, but it is certainly beneficial for its other positive effects. Additional there are lots of strategies to have the ability to create their manuka honey for washing face as an organic ingredient as acne treatment for sensitive skin.
- Reduce acne scars
There are various types of acne that might have different causes. Some people believe that acne is brought on by dirt and inadequate hygiene. Forehead acne can occasionally be most distressing. There’s no best method to eradicate acne overnight. Though it is not the severe problem, when it becomes relentless, can cause big problems. There are some things you can do to limit the quantity of acne and blackheads on your face and body.
Acne Treatment for Sensitive Skin: 17 Easy Home Remedies with Honey
- Pure honey
You may use honey for a wash, toner or mask. It’s very safe to say that honey is part of a healthy diet, one that results in longer life. It can also be applied as a mask on the area of skin affected by acne. It is a safe skin treatment that can be used over the long term without side effects. Honey includes hydrogen peroxide that’s famous for its antimicrobial properties. That’s where honey enters the picture. Also, it is relatively acidic, which helps to prevent the growth of bacteria. Also, it has quite a shallow acid content, so its the perfect eating honey for people that have hyperacidity.
If you’re still unaware of how honey really can help, here is a simple guide for you. Of these organic remedies, honey is an exceptional option for treating acne from bacteria. Monofloral honey is created from the nectar of only 1 flower type.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with pure honey
- Apply honey on face with cotton or fingers
- Let the honey sink in on the face for 30 minutes
- Afterwards, clean face with warm water, repeat with cold water
- Honey and strawberry
Strawberry is employed in various forms of acne removing creams on account of their acidic nature. Strawberry is better to lighten the skin also or to whiten the teeth. Strawberry can be utilized in the shape of oats. Strawberry is extremely acidic and will thus help in removing the surplus quantity of sebum from the epidermis. Strawberry contains ingredients which help to reduce acne and take out the blemishes that are found in the epidermis.
The small strawberry is among the free most productive fruits to utilize in homemade skin care products and is available around the world. Strawberry is famous for its properties of curing acne. Strawberry is quite a perfect sort of fruit which will help to fight with all kinds of aging troubles. Strawberry may be used to supply proper toning to the epidermis and avoids all types of pimples. As it happens, not simply are strawberries delicious, but they’re also really fantastic for your acne.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with honey and strawberry
- Prepare 4 fresh strawberries
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of honey
- Blend the strawberries and add 2 tablespoons of honey, stirring evenly
- Clean your face and dry with a towel
- Apply a mask of honey and strawberry on face and let stand for 30 minutes
- Afterwards, wash your face with warm water, rinse again with cold water
- Use a honey and strawberry mask twice a week
- Mask of honey
Honey is a source of high antioxidants that can be obtained easily. Honey is a natural antibiotic that serves to accelerate the healing process including inflammation of acne. Honey also contains antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that the skin needs. To get rid of acne, especially on sensitive skin, you can use pure honey. Below is how you use honey to remove acne from the delicate skin.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with a mask of honey
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of honey
- Clean face with warm water and dry with a towel
- Apply honey on the face of acne
- Leave for 15 minutes then rinse with clean water
- Use a mask of honey a week twice for best results
- Honey and sugar scrubs
Honey contains antibiotics and antibacterial that can kill the bacteria that cause acne. While sugar scrubs efficiently help the process of exfoliation. Exfoliation of dead skin cells is used to remove dirt that closes the pores of the face. With this exfoliation process, you can avoid acne. You can also get a fresh skin and bright after the exfoliation process.
Therefore, you can use sugar and honey scrubs to deal with acne on the sensitive skin. To avoid irritation to the skin, use sugar scrubs only 2 times a week. Avoid too often using scrubs so that there is no thinning of the skin.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with honey and sugar scrubs
- Prepare 1 spoon of honey and a little brown sugar then mix it
- After cleansing the face, rub the face with a mixture of honey and scrubs
- Gently rub the dough on the facial area with acne for several minutes
- Afterwards, clean the face with water
- Use a mix of honey and sugar scrub twice a week
- Turmeric and honey
Turmeric has an antiseptic content to kill acne-causing bacteria. Also, turmeric is also effective to overcome the black spots cause acne. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substances in turmeric play a role in the healing process of inflammatory acne. To overcome acne, you can apply turmeric directly to your acne.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with turmeric and honey
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey
- Prepare ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Combine honey and turmeric and let stand for 5 minutes
- Apply on the face of acne and let stand for 25 minutes
- Afterwards, wash face with water
- Use a mixture of honey and turmeric a week 3 times until your acne is healed
- Honey and nutmeg
Nutmeg contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial substances that can reduce the bacteria that cause acne. This spice is not only used for kitchen materials, but you can use it to get rid of acne. To treat acne on sensitive skin, apply a right mixture of nutmeg and honey to your acne.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with honey and nutmeg
- Blend the nutmeg
- Mix nutmeg with 2 tablespoons of honey and mix well
- Use a mixture of nutmeg and honey as a face mask
- Leave the mask attached to the face for 30 minutes
- After that, rinse with warm water
- Use a mask of honey and nutmeg twice a week
- Honey and broccoli
Broccoli is a vegetable that rich fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Some of the vitamins that exist in broccoli include vitamin A, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K. Some of these vitamins are beneficial to clean and maintain healthy skin. Broccoli also contains antioxidants that maintain healthy skin from the effects of free radicals.
If you have sensitive skin and acne, you can use broccoli and honey. Applying broccoli directly is one of the acne treatments for sensitive skin. You can make a mask with the ingredients of broccoli and honey like the way below.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with broccoli and honey
- Prepare ½ cup of broccoli, broccoli blender until smooth
- Place broccoli that has been smoothed on the bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey to a bowl
- Mix the mixture well into a mask
- Use a mask on your face and let stand for 30 minutes
- After that wash your face clean
- For best results, use the mask above 2 times a week
- Aloe vera mask and honey
Aloe vera is cooling the skin, especially for sensitive skin. Gibberellin and polysaccharide hormone in aloe vera is an anti-bacterial kill bacteria that trigger acne. With this anti-bacterial properties, aloe vera is very powerful to treat acne and inflammation in acne. Aloe vera also contains natural substances that can cool the skin and remove excess oil from the skin. You can use aloe vera and honey to deal with acne on the sensitive skin.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with aloe vera and honey
- Take 1 fresh aloe leaf
- Aloe vera leaf and grab the gel
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey
- Blend aloe vera gel, mix with honey and stir until it becomes a paste
- Apply aloe paste on face, leave for 30 minutes
- Afterwards, wash your face
- Use this method twice a day to get rid of acne
- Drinking water and honey
Consuming water in the right amount can reduce your risk of breakouts. If you have sensitive skin, you should consume water regularly. Drink 8 glasses of water per day plus 1 tablespoon of honey in each glass of water. This acne treatment for sensitive skin can help reduce the excessive oil content in the face. Water can reduce your acne levels and make skin look fresher.
This method is straightforward and cheap because every day you consume water. By drinking 8 glasses of water every day that is honey, you can get fresh skin, look younger and free of acne.
- Green tea and honey
Green tea is a useful natural ingredient several detox skins. The content of antioxidants in green tea is beneficial to brighten the skin and overcome problems on the skin. Green tea is also useful for treating inflammation, recovery of wounded skin and helps cure acne. You can get green tea anywhere because this natural ingredient is very easy to get.
To get rid of acne on sensitive skin, you can consume green tea directly or use it as a mask. Applying direct green tea to the face is much more efficient to overcome your acne. For effective results, add honey to the green tea mask as below.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with green tea and honey
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of green tea powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Bowl and face brush
- Pour green tea powder in a bowl, add honey
- Mix the mixture until it becomes a paste
- Apply a paste on your face
- Let the paste until 30 minutes
- After that rinse your face and do this way every day
- Yogurt and honey
Yogurt is the best ingredient that can be used to remove acne on the sensitive skin. As an acne treatment for sensitive skin, yogurt has nutrients that the skin needs. Low gastric acid content in yogurt is beneficial for those who experience acne. Yogurt also contains probiotics that work to control acne.
So, you can use yogurt and honey to remove acne on the sensitive skin. You can apply yogurt and honey directly to the skin like this.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with yogurt and honey
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Mix yogurt and honey, mix well
- Apply the mixture on top of your face, let it seep on the skin for up to 30 minutes
- After that, wash your face with warm water until clean
- For your acne to disappear quickly, use this method 2 times a day
- Lemon, Honey, and Oatmeal
Lemon, honey, and oatmeal are 3 excellent ingredients to prevent and overcome acne. The three materials above can be used as an acne treatment for sensitive skin at home. Lemon has anti-bacterial properties that can inhibit and kill the bacteria that cause acne. While oatmeal is a natural ingredient that effectively controls excess oil content in the skin. Honey, this natural component is also robust to get rid of acne.
So, if you apply the three materials above, you can more easily remove acne on the sensitive skin. Here is one example of using lemon, honey, and oatmeal to get rid of acne.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with lemon, honey, and oatmeal
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- Lemon juice to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix the oatmeal, honey and lemon juice in the bowl
- Mix the mixture until it becomes a mask
- Before using a mask, wash your face with warm water
- Apply mask evenly on face, let stand for 30 minutes
- Afterwards, wash your face with warm water, repeat with cold water
- For maximum results, use this method 2 times a week
- Honey and apple
Apple contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin V, and minerals. Apple has many benefits for beauty because of the vitamin C content in the fruit. Consumption of apple fruit or use as a mask on your face can help reduce acne. In addition to lowering acne, apples can also make the skin brighter because the fruit can increase collagen in the skin.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin from honey and apple
- Prepare 1 apple, puree
- 2 spoons of honey
- Mix apple mashed with honey, mix well
- Clean your face with warm water
- Apply a mixture of apple and honey on the face for 30 minutes
- Rinse your face thoroughly and use it twice a week
- Honey and Olive oil
Oily and dirty skin is the cause of acne on the face. To clean the dirt on the face while reducing the excess oil you can use olive oil. This oil contains antioxidants, vitamins A, C, D, E and vitamin K. Vitamin C as a source of antioxidants in olive oil serves to prevent cell damage and avoid premature aging.
By using olive oil, you can reduce the excess oil on the face, while eliminating acne. For best results, you can add honey to olive oil to remove acne.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin from honey and olive oil
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix honey and olive oil, mix well
- Apply mixture on face while massaging your face area
- Allow the mixture to seep on the skin for 30 minutes
- After that wipe your face with warm water until clean
- For maximum results, repeat the steps above each day
- Honey and avocado
Avocado makes the skin feel cold and very suitable for use as a mask. Avocado contains vitamin B7 which is useful for maintaining skin moisture. And this fruit also contains antioxidants to prevent and treat your acne. To get the benefit of avocado, you can make it as a mask. Make a mask of avocado and honey, or you can add other ingredients to get rid of acne. The avocado mask is suitable for sensitive skin, especially with a mixture of pure honey.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with honey and avocado
- Prepare 1 medium-sized avocado
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Blend avocado then add honey, mix well
- Use the mixture above for a face mask
- Apply mask evenly on the face, leave the mask for 30 minutes
- After that, rinse your face with warm water, repeat wash your face with cold water
- For your acne quickly disappear, use the mask above 2 times a day
- Lemon juice and honey
Lemon is rich in vitamin C, as well as honey. But applying lemon directly to the sensitive skin can irritate. If you want to treat acne with lemon, you can make it as juice. This fruit contains anti-bacterial substances that can cure acne by killing the bacteria. Therefore, you can make juice from lemon and honey.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with lemon juice and honey
- Prepare 1 fresh lemon
- 1 cup drinking water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Slice the lemon in half then squeeze and grab the juice
- Place lemon juice on a cup, add enough water and honey
- Mix lemon juice and honey
- Then drink the juice every day to get rid of acne
Nb: For some people, drinking lemon juice and honey can cause stomach upset. If you experience some problems while consuming this juice, stop drinking the juice.
- Honey and cinnamon
Cinnamon can remove your acne because this material contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds. Both of these compounds fight against the bacteria that cause acne on your face. Cinnamon is also rich in antioxidants that work to care for the skin and keep the skin’s brightness level. You can apply cinnamon directly to acne as below.
Acne treatment for sensitive skin with honey and cinnamon
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pure honey
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- Mix honey and cinnamon powder, mix well into pasta
- Apply the pasta on your acne and leave the pasta for 30 minutes
- After that wash your face with water
- Repeat this way every day for acne to disappear immediately
To get rid of acne especially on sensitive skin, you can choose some acne treatment for sensitive skin above.
Write down your experience using some of the above treatments in the comments below. And share if this article is useful to you and others.